Wednesday, July 6, 2011

EDCI 5825 Final Blog

My view over instructional technology has definitely changed over the course of this semester. I knew that technology can be incorporated into the classroom, but I always thought it would be too difficult or time consuming to do so. However, after taking this class, I realize how easy and seamlessly technology can be incorporated into the classroom. From course wikis to blogs to making videos to SMART Board lessons it seems the possibilities for technology in the classroom are endless. All of those aspects that we have learned about would be appropriate for my future classroom. I can definitely see myself utilizing tools such as a course wiki, google docs, glogster, blog and more. I was comfortable using technology before this class, but now I feel even more knowledgeable about technology and how to use technology in my classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment